Solar power is a zero-emission electricity source. One megawatt hour (MWh) of solar derived electricity avoids approximately one tonne of CO2. (CEC)
...we would like to thank you for your excellent professional service and trouble free installation...
> Read Full Solar Testimonial
Future Wave Energy Saver
Massive Pool Pump Savings with Future Wave
How it works.
The Future Wave Power Saver works by improving the efficiency of your pump, providing huge savings whilst still meeting the minimum flow requirements necessary for your pump to work effectively.
generally pumps are unnecessarily "over worked" doe to the practice of one pump to do all jobs meaning it's usually running flat out all of the time, consuming large ammounts of electricity regardless if it's needs to or not.
- Huge Power Savings. Save up to 75% of the running costs for the pool pump
- Huge Noise Reductions - Run your pool pump at night and utilise lower electricity tariffs
- Improve Pool Filtering & Water Quality
- Less wear & tear on pumps & filters
Extend the life of your pump & reduce maintenance costs
- No Plumbing or Hard Wiring (single Phase Unit)
- We'll advise you on Power Saving Settings Installation
- Can be used on 90% of all exsisting pool & water feature pumps
- Suitable for Domestic & Commercial Pools
- Single Phase Unit can pay for itself in 2 years in many cases
- 3 Year Warrenty and a 30 Day Money back Satisfaction Guarantee
Celtic Solar: Residential Solar Power and Commercial Solar Power Services
Eumundi, Doonan, North Arm, Coolum, Peregian, Peregian Springs, Yandina, Noosa, Cooroy, Nambour, Mooloolaba, Maroochy River, Maroochydore, Tewantin and all surrounding suburbs on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.